The protection of personal information is required by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the “Act”).
This policy applies to our web pages at www.porttopub.com.au. It explains our practices with regards to collection, holding and processing of any personal information that may be collected as a result of your use of the website.
This policy is based on the following principles:
- your personal information will not be shared other than in accordance with this policy, with your permission or in accordance with the Act;
- we will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was provided or otherwise in accordance with this policy, with your permission or in accordance with the Act.
What information do we collect?
The Website will allow you to contact individuals within Port to Pub by sending them email, for the purpose of:
- registering for the event;
- providing feedback about the website;
- requesting general information;
- making a general enquiry.
By sending such e-mails, you will be providing us with certain personal information, which may include your name, email address, medical history, and any other details you include in your registration details. This information is collected by us solely for the purpose of processing your registration or dealing with your request. We may not be able to consider your registration or deal with your request without this information.
From time to time it may be necessary for us to review and revise this policy. We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of the policy on the Website. You should periodically refer to the document.