About the Island:
- Rottnest Island is Western Australia's very own Island getaway, featuring a casual atmosphere, picturesque scenery and some of the world's finest beaches and bays, is located just 19 kilometres off the coast of Fremantle. It’s a special place for Western Australians and a popular destination for interstate and international visitors. Mediterranean-style climate and indigenous flora and fauna of this Island provide the backdrop to a special holiday experience.
- For more information - http://www.rottnestisland.com/the-island/about-the-island
See & Do:
- Things to see and do on Rottnest - Rottnest Island’s unique natural attractions, fun family activities and amazing tours make it Western Australia’s (WA) premier island destination. With 63 beaches, superb snorkelling sites, friendly quokkas, 6,500 years of history to discover and 50 kilometres of roads to explore on a guided tour, bus or bike, you’ll be spoilt for choice when you step off the ferry.
- For more information - http://www.rottnestisland.com/see-and-do
Quokkas & Wildlife:
- Stay in stunning ocean view accommodation and charming heritage cottages or enjoy life's simple pleasures with a relaxing stay in our bungalows, cabins and campsites.
- For more information http://www.rottnestisland.com/accommodation
Paddlers, skippers, spectators and support crew must pay an admission fee to enter the Rottnest Island Reserve. Swimmers in the Port to Pub swim are not required to pay this fee.
The admission fee is included in ferry tickets to the Island.
For more information on how to pay your admission fee, go to:
Getting to and from the Island